Friday, November 9, 2012

Amazing Product - Plexus





In early 2011 Plexus launched synergistic product combination of Plexus Slim and Accelerator. The initial results were extremely impressive and grew dramatically month over month. Information stated below from the website.

Core Beliefs of Plexus:

Be Trustworthy
Be Honest
Be Reliable
Be Responsible

Consider the Following:

* 8 out of 10 Americans over the age of 25 are overweight.
* 174 million Americans are overweight or obese.
* The worldwide number is expected to double by 2030.
 * 25.8 million children and adults in the United States - 8.3% of the population - have diabetes.
Source: Centers for Disease Control

8 Reasons to try the Plexus Products:

1. Proven Ingredients: Plexus Slim contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, and Garcinia Cambogia - proven ingredients that address all areas of weight loss.

2. Speeds Up Weight Loss and Overcomes Plateaus: Taken with Plexus Slim, Accelerator helps you lose weight quickly and overcome weight plateaus that you may experience in your quest to lose weight.

3. Curbs Hunger and Cravings: Slim has been shown to reduce binge eating and to help increase your will power over food.

4. Boosts Metabolism and Suppresses Appetite: The ingredients in Accelerator - dark chocolate, green tea and natural caffeine - boost metabolism, suppress appetite and accelerate healthy weight loss.

5. Addresses Other Health Concerns: Plexus Slim has been shown to help regulate blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lipid levels.

6. Synergistic Benefits: The combination of ingredients in Slim and Accelerator work synergistically to help you lose more weight faster.

7. Increase Energy: The green tea and natural caffeine in Accelerator kickstart your energy naturally.

8. Additional Solutions to Today's Mondern Problems:  The Plexus product line provides unique solutions to other health concerns, including breast health, intestinal health, and detoxification.

Results from my cousin Cathy and why she started with Plexus and started selling it.

Testimonial

What a difference a year makes!! Last year I gave up my bikini for a tankini and skirt bottom because I was so down and embarrassed about my weight and knew I would be standing on the beach next to one of my good friends who is always slim.
 Little did I know then, but I would go on to gain 10 more pounds, and my husband gained more too. Then in March, I found Plexus Slim. When it came time to meet my friend at the beach this time, I wasn't worried at all to stand next to her in a pic - she looked great as ever, but now we stood and joked about being 2 Hot Mamas! And my husband's transformation kept taking my breath away! Thank you Plexus Slim for bringing flirting back to our marriage, something we hadn't realized was so far gone! This was one of our best vacations ever! Can't wait to get back to the beach after I fully reach my goal!



 Top: Cathy is in the Blue/Turquoise suit. Her husband, Jerome, pictured in the second two pictures takes the Plexus Products as well! 


Be sure to check out her facebook and plexus site for more testimonials and information about the products and to purchase them and give them a try yourselves! :)



RECOMMENDED





No comments:

Post a Comment