Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Puma Descendant Running Shoes

                              Puma

I have issues with my ankle to where I can't wear very many shoes. Usually when I wear shoes my ankle kills after I take them off, but NOT with these. My ankle doesn't bother me at all and I wear them ALL day long. I definitely recommend these to anyone who has issues with their ankle/feet problems. My problem is drop foot. They have EthoOrthoLite sock liner and they are mesh so nothing pushes up against your feet to create discomfort. I wish I could buy a million of these shoes! But usually when I find a good shoes and I need another pair they are discontinued.

http://us.puma.com/en_US/pd/descendant-womens-running-shoes/pna186749.html?dwvar_pna186749_color=18#start=4

Highly Recommend 

No comments:

Post a Comment