Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blue Diamond Almonds

Go VoxBox

Recommendations and Opinions :)

All products were given to me by Influenster for testing purposes.


These blueberry almonds are amazing. I work at a grocery store and we started carrying them last summer. I've tried all the flavored pretty much that they have out available. My favorite ones are these flavor and the mocha coffee flavored ones. You won't want to put the bag down, trust me!

I look forward to reviewing the Aqua Spa Lavender and Chamomile Body Creme, Profoot Pedi Rock, the Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake, and Profoot Triad Orthodic.


I haven't gotten to try anything else in the VoxBox yet from Influenster. Tomorrow I will be trying the  Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake: Swiss Chocolate and use the Next Step Shaker with mixer inside. Looks to be very good morning.More blogging to come!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment