Monday, May 19, 2014

Next Step Fit N Full Shake

The Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake
Swiss Chocolate 
From The Vitamin Shoppe

Next Step                           Next Step Shaker Cup 20 OZ, 1.0 Each , Bottle

I was given the Fit and Full Shakes and the Next Step Shaker by Influenster for testing purposes. The Swiss Chocolate Fit N Full Protein Shake is wonderful. Usually I mix my protein shakes with milk, but as a test I did it with water and it still tasted nice and chocolatey and didn't really need the added milk at all. Make sure though that you really shake it up good with the jaxx so there aren't any clumps in it otherwise you definitely will notice. It does not leave a weird after taste at all. The shaker is really very easy to clean up and it is also dishwasher safe which is always a plus for me! It is also 20 oz and it has a nice carrying handle.Thank You very much for giving me the opportunity to try this great product. I look forward to trying the other flavors in the days ahead!

If you would like to become an influenster checkout www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment