Tuesday, October 7, 2014

First Couponing Trip

Hello Everyone! I know it's been quite a while since I last posted anything exciting. Life has kept me pretty busy with 2 kiddos! But I'm here to say I'm back :-)

I recently started to take up couponing to see if I can save money for my family and still eat great! Let's see how this adventure goes ...



My first trip was to Target on 10/4 to get Head and Shoulders 2-in-1 (2) and Pantene (2) shampoo and conditioner to start. First I got a $5 gift card because I got 4 of the participating products and then I had a $4 coupon for both h&s and Pantene as long as I got 2 of each! They were both on sale for $4.99/each. OOP was $11.96 + $5 gift card which made them $1.74/each :-) I hope to have many more trips like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment